Turbine Conversion, Ltd’s Rotary Gate:
- Is the most versatile low volume distribution system available
- Has a 30 year track record in the field proving it is the most reliable low volume distribution system available
Turbine Conversions, Ltd manufactures all its products to the highest standards in our PMA facility.
This attention to detail gives TCL’s customers the quality products they deserve.
Why a TCL Rotary Gate?
- A 30 year track record proves reliability in the field
- Quality parts manufactured in our PMA facility
- Designed with your PROFITABILITY in mind
- Over 3 decades of experience bringing Ag Aviation products that makes your businesses easier & more productive!
- Easy Installation — The system attaches to your regular gate by drilling 4 – 1/4″ holes, simple bolting and wiring.
- Easy Calibration — All models can be calibrated while your aircraft is on the ground, as a result there is no loss of product during set up.
- Perfect Calibration Every Time — Once you have calibrated on the ground no need to do it again! You only need to reset RPM next time and you are ready to go, giving you near perfect calibration every time.
- Thoroughly Tested — All systems have been tested for over 35 years in the field doing actual work.
- Extended Application Season — This system is an affordable way to make your business more versatile by offering seeding and granular work services.
- Models available for 25″, 38″ & 41″ gate openings
- Stainless Steel & Aluminum construction for durability
- Precision-formed urethane rotors
- 24V and a variable type speed control are standard on all systems, 12v available on request
- Variable Control ranging from 1#—20#/acre Versatility in delivery of product from very fine seeds to larger granular product and delivery at Ultra low volume 1# per acre to much higher 20# per acre rates
- GPS controlled application & rates coming December 2012
- TCL’s unique precision formed Urethane Rotors in 3 sizes give you the most versatility available in a low volume distribution gate. Metal rotors are also available.
- All Aluminum & Stainless Steel Construction gives you light weight durability for a system that will make you money!
- A 24V variable speed control motor is standard on each Rotary Gate, 12V motors are available on request.
- End Mounted Motor gives the system unobstructed operation.
Exclusive Gate Keeper Technology
The Ultimate in Low Volume Control
Turbine Conversions, Ltd is excited to bring to the market place their own exclusively designed software for the Variable Rate Rotary Gate.
This software has been designed with you “the Pilot” in mind; ease of use, accurate application and versatility are the foundations.
It will be compatible with your GPS and has many pilot friendly features.
- Blue Tooth Capability – ability to work with your smart phone or tablet
- Rich Interactive Environment
- Pilot Friendly Easy Set Up
- Touch Screen Technology
- Integrated Flow Control
- Auto On & Off
- One time Calibration -Calibrates to specific material you are applying
- Available for all aircraft
- And much more!
Gate Keeper Tablet
When you upgrade your TCL Variable Rate Rotary Gate to include our exclusive Gate Keeper technology you will receive a M700D rugged handheld 7” tablet and docking station as part of the unit.
When the tablet is not being used in the cockpit it can become your traveling office giving you twice the benefit.
- Intel © Atom Processor N2600 1.6 Ghz
- 2 GB System Memory 32 GB Storage
- Windows 7 Operating System
- 7” Touch Screen
- Wireless Bluetooth
- Built in GPS
- 0M pixel Camera with LED auxiliary light
- 2W Speaker
- 5 hours main battery plus and 8 hour additional with hot swap battery built in.
- External ports include: headset jack, 12v DC power input, SIM slot, Micro SD Card
Additional docking stations available for trucks