The 206 Turbine which showcases the best source in turbine power the Pratt & Whitney PT6A turbo prop engine and TCL’s innovative air inlet design!
The Turbine 206 showcases the P&W PT6A engine. The PT6A is a powerhouse with a proven track record of performance and reliability. P&W also offers service centers worldwide making it the natural pair with the Cessna 206.
TCL’s air inlet design and quality installation package will give you additional horsepower pilots have been asking for.
An additional benefit is the use of Jet A fuel which is readily available worldwide, making this new package have endless possibilities.
Standard Features/Additional Information
- New Pratt & Whitney PT6A-21 Engine
- New Engine Mount
- Hartzell 3 Blade Propeller with Spinner
- New Frakes Exhaust Stacks
- New Fiberglass Cowlings
- Easy Access removable metal cowlings for engine maintenance
- Electronics International MVP-50 Instrument Panel
- Inertia Separator System
- Over Speed Governor
- 2-Tach Generators
- 3-Engine Mount Isolators
- 200 amp Generator
- 28 volt Electrical Generator Control System
- New Fuel Filter
- Complete hose set
- Vented 3″ Fuel Caps
NOTE: THIS STC REQUIRES STC#SA2256WE STENE (REINFORCED EDGE CUFF) TO BE INSTALLED FOR FINAL CERTIFICATIONS.
Why a PT6A-21 Engine?
- Proven track record – more than 46,000 produced/23,000 still in service
- PT6A engine boasts powerful performance and unmatched versatility.
- Operators of the aircraft will benefit from a considerable increase in power
- Better hot and high performance
- TBO of 3,600 hours
- OEM warranty and a global customer support network that is second to none
- More detailed information on the P&W PT6A engine can be found here.
What our customers have to say, “Turbo 206 a Game Changer!
“We have added a Turbine 206 to our fleet as of April of 2017. We purchased the 206 last spring and have partnered with a conversion company to buy a kit from them to upgrade the 206 with a Pratt Whitney PT6 turbine engine!
This aircraft is a game changer for Oklahoma and will be for years to come.
The turbine 206 will allow Oklahoma Skydiving Center to take all of our skydivers to 14,000 feet in less than half the time we used to go to 10,000 feet. A team of professionals with BAM Aviation completed the conversion over the last nine months so we are super excited to start flying loads with it this year.”
Oklahoma Sky Diving – Cushing, OK