Turbine Conversions’ Fire Retardant Delivery System
Turbine Conversions, Ldt/Hatfield Fire gates are fighting wildfires around the world with great success! The reliability of the Hatfield Gate has been proven in the field for more than 2 decades giving TCL the reputation as the first choice in fire gates.
The Hatfield Gate has received full IAB (Interagency Air Tanker Board) approval, along with the approval of the BLM (Bureau of Land Management) and USFS (US Forest Service) to work on federal and state contracts.
Our unique clam shell design which reduces pitch up after the drop makes the Hatfield Gate stand out as an industry leader. Our STC covers 38″, 41″ and AT gate box sizes, this versatility allows the Hatfield Gate to convert most Ag aircraft into Fire Bombers including Air Tractor 802, M-18 Dromaders and Thrush.
- Reduced pitch up after retardant delivery
- Reliability in the field
- Effective Drop Control
- Pilot User Friendly controls
- Ease of maintenance
- Stainless Steel Construction with Aluminium Gate Doors
- Hydraulically Operated
- Electric Valve & Timer Controls
- Operated with Trigger Switch and Timer
- 4 – Level Dump
- Emergency Hydraulic “Blow Down” System
(in case of hydraulic/electrical failure)
- Neoprene Gate Seals
- Mechanical Over Center
(to maintain closed doors if hydraulic failure occurs)
- Hydraulically Operated Hopper Vent
- Full Salvo Dump (800 gallons) in 2 seconds flat!
AT 802 Model is Type 3 Air Tanker IAB Approved!
The Hatfield Fire Gate is fighting Fires in the US, Australia, Canada, & South America.