Single Point Fueling with Fuel Level Control
STC # SA01323CH
Don’t waste your $$$ on Imitators!
TCL has the ONLY FAA Approved System for All AG AIRCRAFT!
Our Single Point Fueling System surpasses all others in the marketplace by offering the only “Fuel Level Control” system. The TCL Single Point Fueling (SPF) is the only FAA approved system for all Ag Aircraft. Our system is the Cadillac of Single Point Fueling Systems and is saving pilots time and money around the world!
Only FAA approved system available for Ag aircraft
- Automatic Fuel Level Control
- Automatic Shut Off
- Pressure Control Feature
- Adapts easily for fuel systems from 1" to 2"
- Components corrosion protected and powder coated for added durability
- Separate valves for left and right tanks, insures both tanks fill completely
- Sealed box prevents contamination of fuelling dry break when not in operation
- LED Indicator shows valves open and system power
- Dual controls and indicators for Pilot and Ground Crew
- Allows for partial fill of fuel tanks with minimum fuel circuit
- Low Fuel Warning
- Auto Locks available as an add on feature
- No climbing on Wings – increased safety of Ground Crew
- Quick Refueling – Shortens time on Ground
- BLM Approved for "Live Fueling"
- Simultaneous load/fuel possible
- No risk of over filling
- Eliminates risk of over pressurization of fuel tanks
- Easy Installation at your airport or at one of our approved Installation Centers
Approved Distributors & Installation Centers
Flight Doctor West, LLC
Contact: Tim Charles
Queen Bee Air Specialties
Contact: James Park
Well, don't just take our word!
"Our firm had been looking for a good bottom loading system for several years. Our involvement with the NAAA allowed us to talk to lots of operators that had made their own bottom loading systems. none of these systems provided the options we felt were necessary for a quality system. TCL's Single Point System incorporated all the features we needed! The automatic shutoff eliminates the risk of spills while allowing our loaders to mix, load, and wash the window."
"Turbine Conversions, Ltd. builds a quality product
that enhances the safety of our operation and saves time."
Al's Aerial Spraying
AVAILABLE AS A FACTORY INSTALL ON ALL NEW THRUSH AIRCRAFT!